Chandigarh Administration Clerk Recruitment 2019 Steno-Typist And Clerk Recruitment 2019 Chandigarh Administration Clerk Jobs Chandigarh Administration Latest jobs Chandigarh Administration Steno-Typist Recruitment 2019 Apply Online For Clerk in Chandigarh Administration 404 Posts of Steno-Typist And Clerk in Chandigarh Administration Eligibility Criteria Clerk Vacancies and Check Last Date
Updated News:- Chandigarh Administration released a Notification for the Recruitment of 404 Clerk and Steno-Typist. The Online Application starts from 30th November 2019. Check details here and apply online before last date.
Here is a announcement is done by Chandigarh Administration for 404 Vacant Posts of Clerk and Steno-Typist. Recruitment process is started now. Check all details provided below.
|Name fo Department||Chandigarh Administration |
|Post Name||Group “C” ( Clerk & Steno-Typist )|
|Total Posts||404 Posts|
|Starting Date||30 September 2019|
|Exam Date||Available Soon|
Total Posts:- 404
- Clerk:- 162
- Steno-Typist (English Only):- 23
- Bachelor’s Degree from a recognized University/Institution on or before the closing date for submission of application forms and Proficiency in Operation of Computer (Word Processing and Spread Sheets) and a speed of 80 words per minute in Stenography (English) and a speed of 20 words per minute in transcripting the same on Computer. No candidate shall be considered to have qualified the test, if he/she commits more than 8% mistakes.
- Certificate of ICT Skills course i.e. Course on Computer Concepts (CCC) – 80 hours from a Govt. recognized institution OR a reputed institution which is an ISO 9001 certified OR Department of Electronics Accreditation of Computer Course (DOEACC) of Govt. of India OR from NIELIT and its authorized institutions at the time of their appointment.
1. Bachelor Degree from a recognized University/Institution on or before the closing date for submission of application forms and Proficiency in operation of computer (Word processing and Spread Sheets) and a speed of 35 words per minute in English Typewriting on Computer.
2. Certificate of ICT Skills course i.e. Course on Computer Concepts (CCC) – 80 hours from a Govt. recognized institution OR a reputed institution which is an ISO 9001 certified OR Department of Electronics Accreditation of Computer Course (DOEACC) of Govt. of India OR from NIELIT and its authorized institutions at the time of their appointment.
Note:- Candidates who have Certificate/Diploma/B.Tech OR Master’s Degree in Computer Science from any recognized Institution/University don’t need any ICT Skills course certificate.
- General Candidates:- 18 to 37 Years
- SC/ ST Candidates:- Relaxation as per Govt. rules
- General/ OBC/ EWS Candidates:- Rs. 1000/-
- SC/ PWD/ Ex-Serviceman:- Rs. 500/-
- For Clerk:- Rs.10300-34800 + 3200/-
- Steno-Typist:- Rs.10300-34800 + 3200/-
- Written Examination for Both Posts
- Typing Speed For Clerk:- 35 w.p.m
- Typing Speed For Steno-Typist (English):- 80 w.p.m
How To Apply:-
Candidates can apply in Online Mode only. There are some steps provided for the Online Application Form. Follow these steps and complete your application form easily.
- Open the Official Website of Chandigarh Administration https://chdrectt2019.in/.
- Click on the Home Tab.
- Select the Link of Apply Online Application Form.
- Fill all the required details here.
- Pay the Application Fee.
- Submit Your application form.
- Take a printout of Application form for further process of Chandigarh Administration Clerk Recruitment 2019.
|Starting date of Online Application||30th September 2019|
|Last date ||21st October 2019|
|Last date for submission of fee||25th October 2019|
Follow Our Official Website www.govtnokri.com for more news related to Govt Nokri, Admit Card and also Result of Govt Jobs. Follow us on Fcaebook and Instagram.
SSC Stenographer Recruitment 2018 SSC Stenographer (Grade C & D) Exam 2018 check Steno Grade ‘C’ & ‘D’ Recruitment Online Application Date Form Staff Selection Commission Stenographer 2018 Notification Last Date Apply Online Check Last Date Download SSC Stenographer Recruitment 2018 PDF
Good News for all candidates who are waiting for SSC Stenographer Recruitment. Staff Selection Commission (SSC) invites online application form for Stenographer. Check the eligibility criteria and last date for application form of SSC Stenographer Recruitment 2018. All eligible and interested candidates can apply in online mode. See the official advertisement for more details. Also, be in touch with us on our official web portal www.govtnokri.com for any update related to SSC Stenographer Recruitment 2018.
Latest News:- Here is a great news SSC released a notification for the Recruitment of Stenographer in various Central Government Ministries and Departments. The online application starts from 22-10-2018 and ends on 19-11-2018. See the image for more details.
Staff Selection Commission (SSC) invites online application form for Stenographer. The online application starts from 22-10-2018. Visit the official website for any latest news or update.
|Recruitment Authority||Staff Selection Commission (SSC)|
|No. of Posts||—-|
|Job Location||All Over India|
Stenographer: Check the detailed official advertisement for SSC Stenographer Posts. No. of Posts is not announced so far. Stay here to see the detail in official advertisement.
Applicants must have passed intermediate (12th) from a recognized board or University. If the candidate passed 12th class from distance then the Board or College education mode needs to be authorized by Distance Education Council, IGNOU.
Note:- The age of candidate will be checked according to the 10th class certificate or any other proof related to the age limit is needed at the time of the online application form. Bring the proof of age at the time of online application form.
- Rs. 100/- for General (UR)/ OBC Candidates
- No fee for Female Candidates
- No Fee for SC/ ST Candidates
How To Pay Fee:-
The application fee for SSC Stenographer Recruitment 2018 will be payable through Credit Card/ Debit Card/ Net Banking and through the SBI Challan. Use online banking system to pay the application fee for SSC Stenographer Recruitment.
How to Apply:-
Online application submission mode is used for apply application form for SSC Stenographer Recruitment. Go through (www.ssconline.nic.in) the official website of SSC for online application form submission. Read all the instructions before to start the online application process. Start the online application process according to the steps provided below.
- Firstly, Open the Official Website of SSC.
- See the middle of the screen and click on the Apply Tab.
- Now click on the option of SSC Stenographer.
- Fill all the required details for the application form.
- Check all the details carefully and submit the application form.
- Deposit the application form fee through SBI Challan or Net Banking.
- Printout the Application form for furthermore use.
|Online Application Starts||22-10-2018|
All candidates put their query and questions related to SSC Stenographer Recruitment 2018. Also, Check our Official Web Portal www.govtnokri.com For more updates regarding government jobs.
TN Forest Guard Recruitment 2018 Tamil Nadu Forest Guard Recruitment 2018 TNFUSRC Recruitment 2018 for 1178 Posts of Forest Guard & Forester TN Forest Guard with Driving Licence Check Eligibility Criteria Apply Online Last Date
Tamil Nadu Forest Department released a notification for the recruitment of 1178 Vacant Posts of Forest Guard, Forest Guard With Driving License, and Forester. The online application process starts from 15-10-2018. Read all the details about TN Forest Guard Recruitment 2018 in the Official Advertisement. Driving License is necessary for Tamil Nadu Forest Guard Recruitment 2018. See the all detailed information on our website www.govtnokri.com and also check the official notification in the link provided below.
About Recruitment & Advt No. 01/2018:-
Forest Department of Tamil Nadu invites the online applications for the post of Forest Guard, Forester, and Forest Guard With Driving License. All the details like eligibility criteria, age limit and also the application fee are provided here. Check all details carefully.
Forest Guard Recruitment 2018, Tamil Nadu
| Recruitment Department|| Forest Department, Tamil Nadu|
| Post Name|| Forest Guard|
Forest Guard With Driving License
| Notification Date|| 05-10-2018|
| Official Website|| jj|
Total Posts:- 1178
- Forest Guard:- 726 Posts
- Forester:- 300 Posts
- Forest Guard with Driving Licence:- 152 Posts
- Forester:- Rs.35900 – 1,13,500/- (Level 13)
- Forest Guard:- Rs.18200 – 57900/- (Level 5)
- Forest Guard with Driving Licence:- Rs.18200 – 57900/- ( Level 5)
- The detailed educational qualification is provided in the official advertisement. Read the official advertisement of Tamil Nadu Forest Guard Recruitment 2018 straightway for every information.
- General Candidate:- 21 Years to 30 Years
- OBC/ SC/ ST:- 21 Years to 35 Years
- Ex-servicemen:- 21 Years to 30 Years (After service period)
- For Forester Post:- Rs. 250 + Service Charges
- Forest Guard & Forest Guard with Driving Licence:- Rs. 150 + Service Charges
How To Pay:-
The application fee for TN Forest Guard Recruitment 2018 is payable in both Online and Offline Mode.
- The Online Payment is possible with the use of the Credit Card/ Debit Card/ Net Banking.
- The Offline Fee Payment is possible with the help of Challan, Take Challan after registration and pay the fee in any bank of India.
Steps How To Apply:-
Applicants must have to apply through Online Mode. Go through the Official Website (www.forests.tn.gov.in) Of Tamil Nadu Forest Department. No. any Other Mode is allowed for application form submission. Some Steps are given here for apply online…..
- Firstly, Applicants need to log on to the Official Website of Tamil Nadu Forest Department.
- Now Click on TNFUSRC recruitment.
- Select the Post Name for which candidate wants to apply.
- Fill all the required details and read all details carefully.
- At last, Submit the application form and take a printout of it.
Toll-Free Help Line Number For Application Form:- 1800 419 2929
|Last date for submission of Application||05-11-2018|
|Online Fee Payment Last Date|| |
|By challan Fee Payment Last Date||07-11-2018|
|CBT Exam Date||Announce Later|
All the candidates are free to ask questions related to Tamil Nadu Forest Guard Recruitment 2018. Also, Stay tuned with us on our Official Website (www.govtnokri.com) or Subscribe with your Email ID for any latest Job Vacancies.