Chandigarh Administration Clerk Recruitment 2019 Steno-Typist And Clerk Recruitment 2019 Chandigarh Administration Clerk Jobs Chandigarh Administration Latest jobs Chandigarh Administration Steno-Typist Recruitment 2019 Apply Online For Clerk in Chandigarh Administration 404 Posts of Steno-Typist And Clerk in Chandigarh Administration Eligibility Criteria Clerk Vacancies and Check Last Date
Updated News:- Chandigarh Administration released a Notification for the Recruitment of 404 Clerk and Steno-Typist. The Online Application starts from 30th November 2019. Check details here and apply online before last date.
Here is a announcement is done by Chandigarh Administration for 404 Vacant Posts of Clerk and Steno-Typist. Recruitment process is started now. Check all details provided below.
|Name fo Department||Chandigarh Administration|
|Post Name||Group “C” ( Clerk & Steno-Typist )|
|Total Posts||404 Posts|
|Starting Date||30 September 2019|
|Exam Date||Available Soon|
UPSESSB TGT PGT Recruitment Apply Here
Total Posts:- 404
- Clerk:- 162
- Steno-Typist (English Only):- 23
- Bachelor’s Degree from a recognized University/Institution on or before the closing date for submission of application forms and Proficiency in Operation of Computer (Word Processing and Spread Sheets) and a speed of 80 words per minute in Stenography (English) and a speed of 20 words per minute in transcripting the same on Computer. No candidate shall be considered to have qualified the test, if he/she commits more than 8% mistakes.
- Certificate of ICT Skills course i.e. Course on Computer Concepts (CCC) – 80 hours from a Govt. recognized institution OR a reputed institution which is an ISO 9001 certified OR Department of Electronics Accreditation of Computer Course (DOEACC) of Govt. of India OR from NIELIT and its authorized institutions at the time of their appointment.
UP Police SI Recruitment 2019
1. Bachelor Degree from a recognized University/Institution on or before the closing date for submission of application forms and Proficiency in operation of computer (Word processing and Spread Sheets) and a speed of 35 words per minute in English Typewriting on Computer.
2. Certificate of ICT Skills course i.e. Course on Computer Concepts (CCC) – 80 hours from a Govt. recognized institution OR a reputed institution which is an ISO 9001 certified OR Department of Electronics Accreditation of Computer Course (DOEACC) of Govt. of India OR from NIELIT and its authorized institutions at the time of their appointment.
Note:- Candidates who have Certificate/Diploma/B.Tech OR Master’s Degree in Computer Science from any recognized Institution/University don’t need any ICT Skills course certificate.
HTET Notification 2019 Click Here
- General Candidates:- 18 to 37 Years
- SC/ ST Candidates:- Relaxation as per Govt. rules
- General/ OBC/ EWS Candidates:- Rs. 1000/-
- SC/ PWD/ Ex-Serviceman:- Rs. 500/-
- For Clerk:- Rs.10300-34800 + 3200/-
- Steno-Typist:- Rs.10300-34800 + 3200/-
- Written Examination for Both Posts
- Typing Speed For Clerk:- 35 w.p.m
- Typing Speed For Steno-Typist (English):- 80 w.p.m
How To Apply:-
Candidates can apply in Online Mode only. There are some steps provided for the Online Application Form. Follow these steps and complete your application form easily.
- Open the Official Website of Chandigarh Administration https://chdrectt2019.in/.
- Click on the Home Tab.
- Select the Link of Apply Online Application Form.
- Fill all the required details here.
- Pay the Application Fee.
- Submit Your application form.
- Take a printout of Application form for further process of Chandigarh Administration Clerk Recruitment 2019.
|Starting date of Online Application||30th September 2019|
|Last date||21st October 2019|
|Last date for submission of fee||25th October 2019|
|Download Chandigarh Administration Clerk Recruitment Advertisement||Detailed Advertisement Download Here|
|Apply Online||Apply Here|
|Admit Card||Available Soon|
Follow Our Official Website www.govtnokri.com for more news related to Govt Nokri, Admit Card and also Result of Govt Jobs. Follow us on Fcaebook and Instagram.